Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow can I convince my boy friend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I convince my boy friend
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Joan, I was in the same situation as your boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had hair below her knees and she wanted desperately to cut it short! I was totally against it as I loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she said that it was something that she had to do and if I really loved her it would not affect our relationship. She went ahead with the cut but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
It sounds like a perfect response - you still have her hair and she has more time to spend with you - less hair to take her time but I hope she didn't go too short.> Joan, I was in the same situation as your> boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had> hair below her knees and she wanted desperately> to cut it short! I was totally against it as I> loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she> said that it was something that she had to do> and if I really loved her it would not affect> our relationship. She went ahead with the cut> but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid> about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!>
Jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> Joan, I was in the same situation as your> boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had> hair below her knees and she wanted desperately> to cut it short! I was totally against it as I> loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she> said that it was something that she had to do> and if I really loved her it would not affect> our relationship. She went ahead with the cut> but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid> about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!>Lucky Guy!!! Wow, knee length hair.If you care to, would love to exchange stories or pics
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic