Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlong hair ramblings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GypsyPrincess View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GypsyPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair ramblings
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't believe the number of men who like to comb their wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair, never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating when you have to spend more than a hour combing it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my hair) but some help maintaining it sure would be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take care and ladies count your blessings!!GypsyPrincess
Charlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Gypsie PrincessYou don't know what I'd give to have a lady with hair like yours. There isn't much that turns me on more than brushing and taking care of long hair. I also love the way it feels on my skin! Keep your chin up and stay away from the shears!!Charlie> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess
Charlie
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess First,don't even think about cutting your hair!!! Your boyfriend must not appreciate what he has available to him. If you happened to be with me,you would probably get pretty tired of the attention you and your hair would receive.You are missing out on alot of aspects your long hair has to offer.Sorry for your plight,hope it gets better. Tom
:)
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess Gypsie princess do not cut that long hair ask your boyfriend to do more things with it. I would be washing it and brushing it all the time, not to mention what you could do with it in bed(like hair whipping). I wish I had a girl with hair like yours. Also, why don't you send some pictures to the long hair site so we can see your hair.Dan thambo48@hotmail.com
Terry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
If I was at your place I would have done something that would make my boyfriend play with my hair. Like I would tell him to Un tangle it or trim it wash it. This will create his intrest in playing with your hair. Go and tell him how much you love him playing with your hair
Charlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
So Gypsie Lady, What do you think of all the attention you could be getting... Hmmmmm?ch> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess
Charlie
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> If I was at your place I would have done> something that would make my boyfriend play with> my hair. Like I would tell him to Un tangle it> or trim it wash it. This will create his intrest> in playing with your hair. Go and tell him how> much you love him playing with your hair Terry,do you have long hair???,if so, how "would" you get a man to play with your long hair and get his attention????? Care to E-mail Tom
:)
GypsyPrincess View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GypsyPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!Well after I carefully thought about I now realise why my boyfriend doesn't play with my hair. It's because he's a boob man!> GypsyPrincess
Tom Cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
If he's got a full rack to play with, maybe he never gets to the hair. What's your measurements?>> Well after I carefully thought about I now> realise why my boyfriend doesn't play with my> hair. It's because he's a boob man!
Jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
If I were your boyfriend you would never have to worry about your long hair again, taking care of it that is.>He must not appreciate it that much to care. I would spend countless hours on it so you would always look beautiful.Give me a shout and I would be glad to help you out. 42 inches, excellent!!!!!!!! Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> b elieve the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Your boyfriend must be nuts to stay away from that hair of yours. Sounds to me like it's time to look for another boyfriend.Dick> Gypsie Princess> You don't know what I'd give to have a lady> with hair like yours. There isn't much that turns> me on more than brushing and taking care of long> hair. I also love the way it feels on my skin!> Keep your chin up and stay away from the shears!!>> Charlie
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
>I can't believe this guy! I would give my right arm just to brush your hair, or even better set it in curlers!> GypsyPrincess
xoom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic