Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLisa- go for it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lisa- go for it!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
I just discovered this message board and am glad to see vibrant discussion of one of my fascinations, long-haired women. I was especially excited to see the message left by Lisa and hope that she pleasantly finds her hair reaching her ankles. To me, long, thick hair is the most impressive and I would appreciate Lisa e-mailing me to tell how she finds her experiences and for how long she has grown her hair. Any other women who have taken on the noble cause can feel free to reach me as well.- Chris
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Chris,Maybe I am blind..but you forgot to include your email address. That would help.:-)Kath
Kathy
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
>> Chris,> Maybe I am blind..but you forgot to include> your email address. That would help.> :-)> KathSorry, it's COrr880640@aol.com . But, as far as I know, most browsers allow a direct link to sending e-mail to the person that posted the original message. At least that's the way it is on my screen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic