Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAveda Questions For Karen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda Questions For Karen
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Karen,I have read some of your messages regarding how much you like the Aveda product line. I have long hair almost to my waist. It is blonde and highlighted.I went to several stores and could not find Aveda. Where do I purchase it...and what products do you personally use and recommend in the Aveda line?Thanks,Jen
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Hi Jennifer,Aveda is ONLY sold at Aveda concept salons. This is because Aveda wants to make sure that the folks selling their products have the appropriate training in how to recommend the proper use of the products. Look in the yellow pages under hair salons and often those with Aveda will have it advertised. You can also go to our Links section and go to the Aveda site and find out where there is a salon close to you. Or you can call Aveda and check on ordering through the mail from them.I alternate between several Aveda routines. I alternate between the Shampure, Blue Malva (I am blonde) and Chamomile shampoos. I also then alternate between the Cherry Almond Bark, Deep Conditioner and Curressence conditioners. I also use the spray on Currenence and the Confixer when I want lots of softness or waves. When I blow dry (rarely) I use Aveda's Elixir to contain any drying damage.Each of the products gives a different effect. So if you have specific questions....I would be glad to explain the results I get with Aveda.Hope that helps.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic