Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWarning....Happy's Message Seems Bogus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warning....Happy's Message Seems Bogus
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
I tried to read Happy's message and got the login script for someone else with what appears a spam type of message.I resent this kind of thing. What does everyone else think?John
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> I tried to read Happy's message and got the> login script for someone else with what appears> a spam type of message.> I resent this kind of thing. What does everyone> else think?> John I tried to read "Happy's" message as well, and it asked me for a password for "BlackSexGoddess". I found it odd and since I do not have the password, I was unable to read the message.Clare
Clare
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
I deleted the message.JeffWebMaster> I tried to read Happy's message and got the> login script for someone else with what appears> a spam type of message.> I resent this kind of thing. What does everyone> else think?> John
xoom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic