Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVictorian Buns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tlg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victorian Buns
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Does anyone out there know how to put waist length hair up into a victorian bun similar to the one Jane Seymour wore in "Somewhere In Time." I love the look but everytime I try my hair just lies flat. What is the secret? My hair is very straight.
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
> Does anyone out there know how to put waist> length hair up into a victorian bun similar to> the one Jane Seymour wore in "Somewhere In> Time." I love the look but everytime I try> my hair just lies flat. What is the secret? My> hair is very straight. Your just teasing, If this was true, Let me know.T Jai
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
>> T Jai I would like to know how to do this also for my sons wedding in Feburary. I love this look.
Cathy
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Cathy,You failed to let me know how long your hair is and texture, E-Mail me if you like and we'll discuss the style for the wedding. By the way, congratulations.E-Mail address tjdbatars@aol.comT Jai>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic