Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong Haired Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T-bone View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Haired Ladies
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
There is nothing in this world that compares to a lovely ladie with long,long well kept hair.Gods greatest gift to man to enjoy ,along with companionship and other "physical" pleasures.May those of you who perserver be praised,you are the best there is to offer,and may those who are lucky enough to be a part,take part and appreciate what you have been allowed to be a part of.
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
> There is nothing in this world that compares> to a lovely ladie with long,long well kept hair.Gods> greatest gift to man to enjoy ,along with companionship> and other "physical" pleasures.May those> of you who perserver be praised,you are the best> there is to offer,and may those who are lucky> enough to be a part,take part and appreciate what> you have been allowed to be a part of My hair is down to my waist. I have had long hair all my life. I too believe that a womens hair is her crown of glory. My hair is also very thick. I would never dream of ever wearing it short. Even when I am a GrandMother I will have long hair. It is me. My daughter also has very long hair. Her's is naturally curly and very beautiful.
Cathy
Jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Very good job on your choice. You are the reason there is a difference between man and woman. Anytime you need help taking care of your long thick hair or anything else for that matter, just look me up. I am always willing. And I am a nice person and not gay and not crazy and whatever else you might think of. Please talk to me okay? Thanks for a nice write-up.>
DAVID, Esquire View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVID, Esquire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
You are definitely raising your daughter with the proper values.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic