Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA Very Unusual Hair Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Very Unusual Hair Request
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Hi All,OK...I know this may sound a little racy...but I have a new boyfriend of about 3 months. Last night he asked me to wrap my waist length hair around...his....well...how do I say....his pride and joy and then rub my hair up and down.I was surprised because no one has ever asked me to do this before. I said I would think about this at some future point. But at this point I am not sure WHAT to think. Am I being a prude or is this an innocent request?I apologize if this is an inappropriate message for this board...I just had no one else to talk to about it. And since this board is about women with long hair and men who admire it....I figured someone may have had this experience before.Thanks for letting me vent.Melanie
June View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote June Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Been there, done that. And I'm not necessarily an adventurous sort. And I've been with men who suggested much weirder things! Sounds like he's very comfortable sharing his fantasies with you. That's a good sign. Sounds like you just need a little reassurance that it's okeedokee and not perverted... Do it and have fun... maybe he can help you live out one of your fantasies in exchange...> Hi All,> OK...I know this may sound a little racy...but> I have a new boyfriend of about 3 months. Last> night he asked me to wrap my waist length hair> around...his....well...how do I say....his pride> and joy and then rub my hair up and down.> I was surprised because no one has ever asked> me to do this before. I said I would think about> this at some future point. But at this point I> am not sure WHAT to think. Am I being a prude> or is this an innocent request?> I apologize if this is an inappropriate message> for this board...I just had no one else to talk> to about it. And since this board is about women> with long hair and men who admire it....I figured> someone may have had this experience before.> Thanks for letting me vent.> Melanie
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
That request doesn't sound weird to me at all - besides, I've heard there is great protein in his special conditioner he may bestow on you. HAVE FUN> Been there, done that. And I'm not necessarily> an adventurous sort. And I've been with men who> suggested much weirder things! Sounds like he's> very comfortable sharing his fantasies with you.> That's a good sign. Sounds like you just need> a little reassurance that it's okeedokee and not> perverted... Do it and have fun... maybe he can> help you live out one of your fantasies in exchange...>
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Hi Melanie:Actually this isn't at all perverted and can be mutually beneficial to both of you. I have done this on numerous occasions for my boyfriend and have found it to be just as erotic for me as it is for him. I can't wait for my hair to grow longer so that I have more options. I find that my hair plays a strong part in our intimacy and I get as much enjoyment as he does. Just relax and give it a try you might be amazed at what you get in return.Deb> Hi All,> OK...I know this may sound a little racy...but> I have a new boyfriend of about 3 months. Last> night he asked me to wrap my waist length hair> around...his....well...how do I say....his pride> and joy and then rub my hair up and down.> I was surprised because no one has ever asked> me to do this before. I said I would think about> this at some future point. But at this point I> am not sure WHAT to think. Am I being a prude> or is this an innocent request?> I apologize if this is an inappropriate message> for this board...I just had no one else to talk> to about it. And since this board is about women> with long hair and men who admire it....I figured> someone may have had this experience before.> Thanks for letting me vent.> Melanie
Warren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Debra writes:> Actually this isn't at all perverted and> can be mutually beneficial to both of you.I agree with Deb. Perversion, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.I would urge Melanie to consider wrapping her hair around or rubbing it against other parts of her boyfriend's body, too. For example, some people love the feel of silky hair sliding between their toes, and you don't have to be a foot fetishist to like this. Also consider the possibilities of wet hair (although summer time might be better for this). Use your imagination. Have fun!
Caryn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
> Hi Melanie:> Actually this isn't at all perverted and> can be mutually beneficial to both of you. I have> done this on numerous occasions for my boyfriend> and have found it to be just as erotic for me> as it is for him. I can't wait for my hair to> grow longer so that I have more options. I find> that my hair plays a strong part in our intimacy> and I get as much enjoyment as he does. Just relax> and give it a try you might be amazed at what> you get in return.> Deb
Caryn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Hi all . If you know any history , the American Indian have always used long hair as a part of lovemaking. The men and woman both had long hair and it was the way to sensually rub the bodies of the loved one with their silky mane. Long hair is very sensuous and erotic and it is safe sex. Go for it, Melanie>
leo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
Hi Caryn and melanie I agree at 100% with Caryn, I think that long hair is a way to complete the sexual pleasure. I like to know stories as the one about American Indians, so Caryn, if you know otrer stories, please tell me.ByeLeo.
carpe diem
Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
Hello Melanie:It is true, regarding Native Americans and their hair. I personally, have enjoyed massaging and rubbing my mate with my below waist length hair during our lovemaking as a form of foreplay, bringing wonderful sensations to both of us!Enjoy, explore, you won't be disappointed, and neither will your boyfriend!!
brad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
Melanie, Your lover has the same request and many of us long hair lovers.I am a married professional who absolutely loves a woman's hair all over my body. I love to comb, shampoo, and even trim a lovely ladies hair. I truely believe playing with a ladies hair is the greatest form of foreplay.If you would like to hear more about some of my adventures, some real and some still imaginary, send me an email and I will forward some adventures and maybe even create some new ones just for you.I have done this for several of the long hair readers from this posting room. (You know who you are ladies)Give it a try , you will be pleasantly surprisedYou Long Hair LoverBrad
Nova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
Melanie:I just saw your message and I know it's a little late to respond, but I have to put my two cents in.I agree with the majority of those who responded. There is absolutely nothing perverse in your boyfriend's request and, in fact, it is not at all unusual. I have real long hair and have had numerous boyfriends suggest that and more. I know it's not always the guy who makes the first move or request in this respect, either.My suggestion would be - if you're comfortable with it, try it.Finally, what did surprise me, I had a girl ask me if I would masturbate her with my hair. Now that may be more unusual, but I guess the suggestion I made in the previous paragraph applies here as well.Nova nova@ricochet.net
Kay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
>To All...take note: My husband and I have been married for 14 years and I would like to give you ladies a bit of caution, a word of advice, and a question to Nova. Its OK to satisfy your man's unusual request but make satisfying you a priority. My husband spends a lot of time fixing my hair but I make sure he takes care of me before I take care of him and he has done some very, very unusual things to my hair. I would love to know more about Nova's experience with masturbating a female with hair.> Melanie:> I just saw your message and I know it's a> little late to respond, but I have to put my two> cents in.> I agree with the majority of those who responded.> There is absolutely nothing perverse in your boyfriend's> request and, in fact, it is not at all unusual.> I have real long hair and have had numerous boyfriends> suggest that and more. I know it's not always> the guy who makes the first move or request in> this respect, either.> My suggestion would be - if you're comfortable> with it, try it.> Finally, what did surprise me, I had a girl> ask me if I would masturbate her with my hair.> Now that may be more unusual, but I guess the> suggestion I made in the previous paragraph applies> here as well.> Nova nova@ricochet.net
paloma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
hi melanie, that sounds interesting what that girl's request was. could you e-mail me about it, it sounds weird, but it sounds true. my adress is chicginger@aol.com, thanxs
Nova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
>Hi, Kay.You asked about my experience with masturbating a female with my hair. If you re-read my original message you'll note that I said that a girl asked me to masturbate her with my hair, and that such a request should be granted only if one is comfortable doing so. In other words, I never said whether or not I felt comfortable, or whether or not I actually masturbated her.However, I have no aversion to answering your question as to what I did, only I prefer not to do it in a public forum which might offend someone.If you're interested in the answer drop me an E-mail with an E-mail address I can reply to.Nova E-mail address: nova@ricochet.net
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
> Been there, done that. And I'm not necessarily> an adventurous sort. And I've been with men who> suggested much weirder things! Sounds like he's> very comfortable sharing his fantasies with you.> That's a good sign. Sounds like you just need> a little reassurance that it's okeedokee and not> perverted... Do it and have fun... maybe he can> help you live out one of your fantasies in exchange...>
Jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
Nice reply. Nice to see you appreciate that and if you ever have any friends, let me know Jody>
Jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
Good job nova, keep up the good work!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic