Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMessage to Melanie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message to Melanie
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
I posted the message below as a Response to your Unusual Request message, but then I realized that your message was posted quite a while ago and you might not be checking for additional replies by this time. So this was my response, only posted here as a new message:Melanie:I just saw your message and I know it's a little late to respond, but I have to put my two cents in.I agree with the majority of those who responded. There is absolutely nothing perverse in your boyfriend's request and, in fact, it is not at all unusual. I have real long hair and have had numerous boyfriends suggest that and more. I know it's not always the guy who makes the first move or request in this respect, either.My suggestion would be - if you're comfortable with it, try it.Finally, what did surprise me, I had a girl ask me if I would masturbate her with my hair. Now that may be more unusual, but I guess the suggestion I made
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic