Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPassion for LONG Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passion for LONG Hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
I just recently discovered this site and find it to be wonderful! There seems to be many people out there that share the same passion as myself. I don’t personally know any other men that enjoy the sight and feel of long, beautiful hair the way I do. I am always captivated by the sight of long, flowing hair cascading down a woman’s back. I always wonder what it would feel like to run my hands through it - to brush it. It is a passion I have had all my life. I am not the most outgoing person. I tend to be a bit reserved when dealing with people I do not know. When I see a woman with long, silky locks, I am drawn to her. I have an overwhelming desire to touch her hair. I would never touch a stranger’s hair (that would be very disrespectful), but I would love to just compliment her on her incredible hair. I have not offered these compliments because I am afraid that it would be mistaken for a "come on." What I want to do is just let them know that their long hair is beautiful and that there are people out there that appreciate it. Do you women out there like to be complimented? Maybe if you wonderful ladies enjoy it, I would be more comfortable offering those compliments.Thanks for listening, and just remember that there are men out there that love your long hair and would be willing to do anything to support you in your efforts to keep it long.
June View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote June Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
Compliments... oh how I just hate those!No, really I love being complimented and if the person leaves it at that, I don't think I'm being hit on. You're very considerate to keep hands off until invited. Sometimes it's hard to know how far you ought to take a conversation.Say it just as you told us here. "Excuse me, but your hair is beautiful. There are some of us that really appreciate your efforts." Then just smile and walk away. If she wants to persue it, she will. If she doesn't, she will still be thrilled and encouraged. And your compliment will shine even more for not trying to be self-serving.June
June View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote June Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
...it may take 500 tries, but there will come the time when she responds, "I noticed you too. I'm so glad you spoke first because, you see, I'm quite shy around people."June
Nova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
Dear Eric,Polite and well-meant compliments are always welcome, unless a girl is a real pain-in-the-neck or is in a real bad mood, and those things simply aren't your fault.I always appreciate compliments. Another thing I get a lot are questions as to how I got my hair so long. My answer depends a lot on the spirit in which I feel the question was asked. If the party is merely paying an indirect compliment, or is genuinely interested in the answer, I reply in kind. On the other hand, if the question is accompanied by leers and the suggestion that unwelcome attentions will follow, I'm liable to tell the party that I grew it by using fertilizer.Some people are kind enough to say that you are pretty or beautiful, and then add a special compliment for your hair. However, thee are times when you feel like people are interested only in your hair, and not in you, but you have to maintain perspective and remember that very long hair is unusual enough to warrant special attention. If a girl doesn't want the attention, she should cut her hair or wear a diving helmet.Nova nova@ricochet.net
brad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
> ...it may take 500 tries, but there will> come the time when she responds, "I noticed> you too. I'm so glad you spoke first because,> you see, I'm quite shy around people."> JuneJune, Your respones is greatly appreciated. I am also a long hair lover and appreciate your insights. By the way, I am also a closet writer of long hair stories.If you would like to read some, EMail me at LgHairLvr@aol.com.Thanks, Brad
Niki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
I am a 16 year old girl who has long blond hair, and I personally like it when someone compliments me on my long hair. For me, I would never take a complement as a "turn on"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic