Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew contributor to board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New contributor to board
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
Hello and happy new year, It has been about three months since I crawled out of my cave and joined all of you in cyberworld. Never having access to the internet before, the first thing I did when I figured out how to get on line was do a "long hair" search because that is one of the things in my life I care a lot about. I was totally amazed to find TLHS and a link to this site and other long hair sites. I thought I had died and gone to "long hair heaven". It was the one thing that salvaged a rather dismal 1997 for me. I was sort of under the impression that long haired women were going to be put on "The Endangered Species List". Congrats go to Frank P. of TLHS and to Jim B., Jeff, and Karen, here, for having two of the most professional looking websites I have come across. I tip my hat (when I wear one) to the beautiful ladies of the Gallery section and their gorgeous long hair that they dare to let us all see and appreciate. The same goes for the ladies on the videos, which I had to order right away. To Jim Butchee', you are an artist, and your dedication to long, healthy hair is evident. You must have the happiest clients of any salon in the country. Keep up the good work. I am envious of your position.I hope to throw my two cents worth in every so often to this board, some comments may be worth a couple bucks. Ha. Take care, Neil Anderson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic