Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhair help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
martin quinn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair help
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
ok i had long hair, shoulder lenght, i have had it cut to ear lenght, cause of split ends, the hair is stronger now.. but still split quite badly what cause split ends, and how can i prevent em, and how badly do i need to get it cut out. also i want to dye my hair GREEN, can anyone tell me what to look for in a dye that will not harm my hair too much? thank you... martin ps please e-mail me slayer11@erols.com
Auggie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
Split Ends!!! EEEEEUUUUU!!Lots of stuff can cause hair to split...Blowdrying Rough brushing or too much brushing and alas... coloring your hair.Keep a conditioner in, maybe even a light leave-in. If you're going green, use a temporary, wash out color. Permanent coloring process damages the hair.Da Augs
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
> Split Ends!!! EEEEEUUUUU!!> Lots of stuff can cause hair to split...>> Blowdrying Rough brushing or too much brushing> and alas... coloring your hair.> Keep a conditioner in, maybe even a light> leave-in. If you're going green, use a temporary,> wash out color. Permanent coloring process damages> the hair.> Da Augs>
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
> sorry bout that.. ok thanks for the advice... what would the brand of a leave in conditioner be?Thanx Martin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic