Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeda new hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Auggie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a new hairstyle
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
Sarge,Thank you! You set an excellent example on how to politely disagree with someone. I'm a long hair fan and responsible owner, but also recognize that my viewpoint is not "the right one" for everyone.The majority of long hair fans here at Hair Talk respect others and their opinions. I'm glad to know you're one of us!Auggie
Sarge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
>> Your hair needs to grow much longer. Forget> about short hair. Shorthaired women are subhuman.David, even though we love long hair and believe that long-haired women are the beautiful in the world, you know that dont you ladies, it does not make a lady less of a human because she doesnt have long hair. I just feel that long hair is the finest sign of feminity. Thank you all you beautiful long haired ladies Sarge>
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
> Your hair needs to grow much longer. Forget> about short hair. Shorthaired women are subhuman.Yeah, if you grow your hair long you'll have a chance to attract a really wonderful guy who judges the humanity of a woman by the length of her hair. :-PDavid, I understand that you may find long hair attractive, but insulting women with shorter hair is really not a very appropriate way to express that.-jennifer
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
> I want a new hairstyle!!! But, I'm not sure> what type would flatter my round face. Currently,> my hair is shoulder-length and layered. Lately,> I have been admiring the Katie Couric style. Any> other suggestions?Your hair needs to grow much longer. Forget about short hair. Shorthaired women are subhuman.
elizabeth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
I want a new hairstyle!!! But, I'm not sure what type would flatter my round face. Currently, my hair is shoulder-length and layered. Lately, I have been admiring the Katie Couric style. Any other suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic