Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeeding Hair Help From Karen!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needing Hair Help From Karen!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
Hello--I read your article at the Long Hair Site and I have several (OK, a lot) of questions for you about hair care. My hair's a few inches above my waist. It looks healthy and shiny but has quite a bit of split ends and breakage when looked at closely. I really would like to make it healthier! OK, here are my questions.Are salon products really necessary to use? What about Pantene or Clairol Herbal essences? Is it true that Ammonium Laurel/laureth sulfate in shampoos is bad for your hair?As for brushes...I am currently using a large Conair paddle brush with plastic ball-tipped bristles and a rubber bed. Will this harm my hair? What else would you recommend?How about blowdrying? If a thermal protector is used and hair is towel-dried first, will it cause too much damage? I only wash my hair every other day. Do you know if Paul Mitchell's Seal and Shine is a good protector to use? With my busy schedule, I really have to blowdry. Well, there they are. Thank you so much!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic