Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedseeking female

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seeking female
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Hi All,Jeff and I specifically created a new talk board for personal and related singles messages. In the past we could not stop people from posting singles types of messages on Hair Talk.As a general rule Jeff and I hate to delete anything posted on the Hair Talk board because we believe strongly in the freedom of expressing your individual opinions w/out cencorship or "big brother/sister".However, we would like to politely ask that no personal "singles" messages be posted on this Hair Talk board from now on. Please post them on the new singles board.Thanks everyone. We want to make this site a pleasant and helpful experience for everyone. I think if we devote Hair Talk to talk about hair care and the singles board to that topic...everyone will be happier.Karen & Jeff
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Augie,Please post this message on the single board. The hair talk forum is designed to talk about hair care. I will be deleting your message from this board since it is not appropriate here.Thanks for understanding.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Augie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
HELLO!I'M A PROFESSIONAL 26 YR OLD MALE. FINANCIALLY AND MENTALY SECURE I HAVE MANY INTERESTS AND ENJOY DOING ANYTHING WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY. I'M 6 FT 1" DARK HAIR GREEN EYES WITH OLIVE SKIN TONE. 185 POUNDS THINGS THAT STIR MY SOUL; THE OCEAN, SEAFOOD, LONG HAIR. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AN OLDER WOMEN WITH MANY INTERESTS, A STRONG PERSONALITY AND LONG HAIR. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY MESSAGE.BYE FOR NOW,AUGIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic