Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRe: Hair Vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re: Hair Vitamins
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Hi,Do hair vitamins work? That depends on your overall health. If you are overall healthly...hair vitamins will have an enhancing affect. If you have any serious health problems...hair vitamins...in my opinion...will have almost not impact.I like to use the example of a plant that is planted in rotting soil. No matter how much plant food you give it or fertilizer...it will still have problems growing because the foundation for root growth...the soil..is rotten. If the plant has great soil and optimal growing conditions and you add plant food....it will help the plant grow better, faster and healthier.I have found that true in my own experiments with my hair. When I am eating right, not abusing my body and also taking hair vitamins...I notice that they help.If I am eating badly or not taking good care of my hair...all the vitamins in the world won't help.I personally think vitamins should be viewed as supplemental helpers. Which ones to take? There are several good ones on the market sold at health food stores.I would advise you to find a brand that you have good luck with like Nature's Sunshine or related.You might want to ask one of the health food store buyers for a recommendation on the best hair vitamins that they sell. They usually have a good idea of what are the better products.Good luck.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic