Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedi need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meredith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meredith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need help
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
is there any home brew recipe for a clarifying mask or shampoo for hair?? i need to find out soon!!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
Hi Meredith...There are many many home brew recipes for shampoos and even hair masks.I have reviewed a book in the bookstore that has lots of different recipes for making your own shampoos.The URL is listed at the bottom.A good hair mask....use real mayonnaise and apply heated towels to let the mixture soak into your hair. It works great. Very messy...but effective. You need to buy the real stuff that has the eggs...Hellman's is a good brand. Miracle Whip is not the real stuff.KarenRelated Link:Natural Beauty At Home
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Rosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
> I have dry hair that splits/breaks easily. It's also very curly and frizzes up in humid weather (I live in Miami). What can I do to make my hair smoother, softer and more manageable?
Rosa
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:31am
Hi,There are several things you can do. Phytologie has created a very special product that dry hair that splits and breaks and sensitive scalps. Phytologie created a new set of products that relies on a new ingredient which strengthens the hair and helps it get back to a perfect balance.For dry hair and sensitive scalp.....Phytosatine shampoo. It is a dual-action shampoo developed for dry hair & sensitive scalp and it works great. Also I personally use Phytologies #7 leave in conditioning creme when my hair is acting somewhat drier and this stuff works so great.Phytologie is expensive because they use very expensive ingredients that are as natural as possible. The bad news is that you can only buy Phyto at Nieman Marcus or Nordstroms.Phytologie also has specific hair care products grouped for dry hair and extremely dry hair. They recommend the appropriate shampoo and the conditioners. I have tried several of their products (see Articles & Tips) and just love what they do for my hair.To order Phytologie on line go to the Links section of this site and click on the Phytologie link.Good luck.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic