Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRest Assured...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rest Assured...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:35am
Rest assured that Karen & I will make sure that this board doesn't deteriorate into a free for all. Karen & I are constantly watching the forums for anything that is inappropriate. While we don't want to be heavy handed, we do want to keep the forums focused. And any one out there that thinks they can ruin this forum better think again.WONT HAPPEN. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.We will use every tool at our disposal to ensure this.Jeff Your WebMaster
Victor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:35am
Jeff,I believe you will be successful in this effort. The boards I have been to that have deteriorated, have all had one thing in common -- lack of active participation by the host/moderator. Your constant presence here will ensure the success of the board.> Rest assured that Karen & I will make> sure that this board doesn't deteriorate into> a free for all. Karen & I are constantly watching> the forums for anything that is inappropriate.> While we don't want to be heavy handed, we do> want to keep the forums focused. And any one out> there that thinks they can ruin this forum better> think again.> WONT HAPPEN. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.> We will use every tool at our disposal to> ensure this.> Jeff Your WebMaster
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic