Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedColette Mouleff Feathered Hair Stick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colette Mouleff Feathered Hair Stick
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:36am
Karen,I just finished reading your latest article that reviewed Cosmo magazine for June and lists all the different hair related articles, tips and info. I found this article very helpful and would love to see you do this on a regular basis on all the fashion and beauty mags.My question is where can you buy that Colette Moulett feathered hair stick that you talk about in the article. Should I assume NY? Can you please post where I can find it? Sounds very cool.EvaRelated Link:Review Of Hair Sticks & Other Info
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:36am
Eva, The Colette Malouf enameled flower (not feather) hairpins which are featured on page 78 of the new Cosmo are $48 per pair and are found at Henri Bendel, NYC. It also mentions Kerri Linden Design pastel barrette, $18, and stick, $15. These can be found at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and Barneys New York.Hope this helps, JM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic