Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRe: Help - Menopause & My Hair Woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re: Help - Menopause & My Hair Woes
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:36am
> By the way that was not a picture of Alice> . Alice is a youthfull 24. I'm a youthfull 52.> The woman posted in this long to short makeover> picture is 47. Doesn't the crewcut make her look> 15 years younger?I don't think it makes her look any younger. Regardless of whether it does or not, this really isn't the point. Someone posted a question asking about how to manage dryness in her hair due to menopause. She did not ask how she should cut her hair to make her look younger.Not everyone feels the need to look younger than she is. It's really a shame that our society tries to force people into endlessly pursuing a youthful appearance. It leads to so much wasted time and energy, and for what? When my hair goes grey, I will leave it grey. I'm less concerned with looking young than I am with enjoying my own appearance.Laura Jane lswanson@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic