Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDid Jeff/Karen test the AURA?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Jeff/Karen test the AURA?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:38am
Just wondering if you guys did the AURA test over the past weekend like you had planned.. if you did I am curious to know your opinions... I gave the bottle of the Cherry conditioner to my daughter who has not mentioned getting tangles but says her hair is soft. Obviously it is not just like Aveda or I wouldn't have experienced tangles. It would be nice to beable to find the chemistry difference, how they vary in quality. Just for knowledge's sake and also for the ones who like Aveda but cannot afford it, it would be great for those people. Unfortunately, I am not a chemist of beauty supplies and have no idea what all the big words are on the back of the bottles!! Thanks.. Cher
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:39am
Hi Cher,No I have not tested Aura yet. The problem...I have been to two different Sally Beauty stores here in Dallas and they did not have the product. Very strange. When I asked about it, the first woman wrinkled her nose at me and said...I think you would prefer something else.Now she could have done that because she did not have the Aura or she was just being coy about warning me about using the product. Who knows.I am going to find it somehow and I will test it as soon as I get my hands on it.Sorry for the delay.Karen> Just wondering if you guys did the AURA test> over the past weekend like you had planned.. if> you did I am curious to know your opinions...> I gave the bottle of the Cherry conditioner to> my daughter who has not mentioned getting tangles> but says her hair is soft. Obviously it is not> just like Aveda or I wouldn't have experienced> tangles. It would be nice to beable to find the> chemistry difference, how they vary in quality.> Just for knowledge's sake and also for the ones> who like Aveda but cannot afford it, it would> be great for those people. Unfortunately, I am> not a chemist of beauty supplies and have no idea> what all the big words are on the back of the> bottles!! Thanks.. Cher
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic