Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNo SPF Hair Care Products I Can Find

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No SPF Hair Care Products I Can Find
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:39am
Karen,I just read your great article about whether hair care products have SPF listed on the label or not and whether they work or not. Actually it was a very informative article. I learned a lot.I went to a hugh beauty store today and read several of the labels of leave in conditioners and you are right..none had an SPF listed. Either I am looking in the wrong place on the label or it is pretty scarce to find.Has anyone found SPF in any hair products other that the Phyto that Karen recommends in her new hair care article?
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:39am
Mickhael at WorldWide Beauty store told me that the Oasis 2001 Bio-Intense No-Rinse Treatment has two different SPFs in it for protection of both the scalp and the hair.To order some go to the following URL:http://www.wwbeautystore.com/cgi-bin/beautyst/Web_store/web_store.cgiSay hello to Mickhael for me if you do!Karen> Karen,> I just read your great article about whether> hair care products have SPF listed on the label> or not and whether they work or not. Actually> it was a very informative article. I learned a> lot.> I went to a hugh beauty store today and read> several of the labels of leave in conditioners> and you are right..none had an SPF listed. Either> I am looking in the wrong place on the label or> it is pretty scarce to find.> Has anyone found SPF in any hair products> other that the Phyto that Karen recommends in> her new hair care article?
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic