Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairdresser help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairdresser help
    Posted: February 19 2002 at 4:45pm

I don`t know if this is a good suggestion or not but I was thinking of maybe having a place where we can help each other with finding good hairdressers around the country. I`ve just moved and don`t really want to risk just going to anyone and having a problem. It`s happened before and I had to cut over 5 inches off! So recently I`ve just scheduled my cuts when I make a trip back home but that is few and far between. Plus I feel I really would like someone to analyze and give some suggestions on how to help me achieve my maximum potential but driving to a trusted professional such as Texas is a little out of the question. What do ya`ll think?
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 5:39pm
I second this idea
Izzabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izzabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2002 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Spaci32 Spaci32 wrote:

I don't know if this is a good suggestion or not but I was thinking of maybe having a place where we can help each other with finding good hairdressers around the country. I've just moved and don't really want to risk just going to anyone and having a problem. It's happened before and I had to cut over 5 inches off! So recently I've just scheduled my cuts when I make a trip back home but that is few and far between. Plus I feel I really would like someone to analyze and give some suggestions on how to help me achieve my maximum potential but driving to a trusted professional such as Texas is a little out of the question. What do ya'll think?

Please take your time and be patient .Hair nightmares become a reality , especially when you are looking for a beautician.Every beautician needs to experience and learn the type of hair they are working with.Start with basic shampoo and conditioning treatments and then gradually let him/her trim your hair.The more they work with your hair the more they will learn about your hair and you as a whole.
Izzy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic