Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSpencer David Kobren & Hair Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spencer David Kobren & Hair Growth
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:40am
Last night I did a phone interview with the author of the Bald Truth.What a nice man. He spent close to 1 hour talking to me about hair, hair loss, hair growing, hair treatments. It was a great hour of hair stuff.I will be writing up my notes from the interview for all to read, but I wanted to share one thing on hair talk. Spencer (David to his friends) and I talked about my own brush with hair loss several years ago when I went on a crazy diet.He told me that one thing that really works with his hair in terms of growing it, is the Zone Diet and avoiding sugar, caffeine and alchol. This is something I have always known, but it was so great to hear it from someone like him since he has successfully grown a full head of hair after spending years fighting hair loss.So next time the sugar beckons, think about your hair.I wish I could be 100 percent pure in my eating but I admit to drinking a Coke now and again. At least I get the sugar AND the caffeine in one sitting. :-)Be sure and read the interview that I am going to publish. The cool thing is that this man sincerely cares about helping people with hair problems and not just making a buck.Have a great hair day everyone! :-)Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic