Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCurly Hair Woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair Woes
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:42am
I absolutely despise my curly hair. When I blow dry it, it takes forever and dries my hair. How should I style it without it beeing frizzy or stiff? Is there an easy way to style curly hair without it being puffy or fizzy?Any thoughts would help so much.LJ
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:42am
Hi LJ,I highly recommend that you check out the Ouidad web site.Ouidad has developed an entire hair care line based on curly hair needs. Since Ouidad has very curly hair herself, who better to figure out how to deal with curly hair.In honor of Hair Boutique's 200,000th visitor celebration, Peter Wise of Ouidad offered us the following June only deal:The Ouidad complete Sample Set at a special price of $15.00 (it is normally $25).In order for the Hair Boutique visitors to take advantage of this offer, you will need to contact the Ouidad customer service help desk between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday - Friday at 800-677-4247. You also need to tell them you were referred by Karen Shelton at Hair Boutique.The Ouidad Sample Set includes a full 2oz Deep Treatment, and samples of the complete line. The 2oz Deep Treatment alone normally sells for $20.00, so this is really a great deal.Ouidad wants to keep the sale private and for Hair Boutique referrals only. That is why you will need to contact customer service directly.I have not published this information before because I know that the deal is private. However, with just a few days left in June, I felt it was OK to let the Hair Talk visitors know about this special June deal.I can not personally speak for the Ouidad products because I do not have curly hair. However, Clare has graciously agreed to give us her feedback on the product as she tests it. (Thanks Clare)If you have any questions please email me.Thanks,Karen> I absolutely despise my curly hair. When> I blow dry it, it takes forever and dries my hair.> How should I style it without it beeing frizzy> or stiff? Is there an easy way to style curly> hair without it being puffy or fizzy?> Any thoughts would help so much.> LJRelated Link:Ouidad's Curly Hair Web site
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic