Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I would like to thank all of you that sent me the encouraging messages
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI would like to thank all of you that sent me the encouraging messages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I would like to thank all of you that sent me the encouraging messages
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:44am
Re: Previous posting! I would like to thank all of you that sent me the encouraging messages of advice and offers to cut my hair. There is just not enough time in my day to respond to every email I received, so I thought I would post my message of thanks here. You have given me courage to make my decision and I have been in touch with a man in my area that knows exactly what I want and is willing to do it for me. He said he does this for many women in this area and also takes photos of the finished cuts. I have a private appointment early next week to get a crewcut, I will let you know how the experiences go and maybe send photos to those who wish them. Again, thank you for your wonderful responses.Nancy
Nancy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic