Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedkeeping hair set during sleep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cheri View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: keeping hair set during sleep
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:44am
To Whom It May Concern: My mom is looking for a product that will keep her hairstyle intack during the night- something like a hair turban she can wrap around her hair, sleep on, and in the morning her hair will not have to be reset. Where can I find this type of product for her? Thanks in advance for your help!! Sincerely, Cheri
jade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:45am
> To Whom It May Concern: My mom is looking> for a product that will keep her hairstyle intack> during the night- something like a hair turban> she can wrap around her hair, sleep on, and in> the morning her hair will not have to be reset.> Where can I find this type of product for her?> Thanks in advance for your help!! Sincerely, Cheri> Ever heard of a satin night cap? You can find them at any or should I say many beauty supply stores and some drug stores. If unavailable, you can make one out of a satin pillowcase if u know how to sew. I have worn a satin night cap since I was 8. I am almost 23. It is great for holding a set and hair generally. Your hair is kept in place and any slight shedding from tossing at night goes into the cap and not on your pillow. Tell your mom that she can use a bobby pin or hair clip to hold the sides in place if necessary.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic