Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Styles That I Did Not Like!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Whitney N. Chandler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitney N. Chandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Styles That I Did Not Like!
    Posted: April 10 2002 at 10:05pm
Hello. My name is Whitney Chandler, and this year is my first year attending prom. Prom takes place this Saturday, April 13th. I have been trying to find a hairstyle that is different, but still not way out there. I did find one from your site. Thank you!

But for further references, I wouldn`t like to visit your site. The site has styles that are too how do I say it?....Weird. I think more would get ideas from your site if they were more original yet something nobody else would be wearing.

Whitney N. Chandler
Tina Manion View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Manion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2002 at 1:33am
Whoa Witney chick,

This site is by far the best on the entire web. Who died and left you the hair expert of the world? Maybe you should realize the world does NOT revolve around your sorry ass and your self centered attitudes. I for one think the styles at HairB rock n roll.

If nobody is wearing a style then it probably doesn`t exist. Like DUH.

Tina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic