Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedARTec Color-Enhancing Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARTec Color-Enhancing Line
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
This may be old news around here, and if so, I apologize: The other night my stylist gave me ARTec color-enhancing shampoo and conditioner to try on my red hair. (The shade was Cherry Wood or Cherry Bark, I think.)As far as conditioning, scent, and color concentration, I think it's far superior to Aveda. My hair looks almost like I just had a glaze put on it. The color is more of a true red, too--not orangy.Has anyone else tried this line?Ally
Sarah K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
Yes, if you follow the Hair Talk threads you will discover that our very own Karen tried ARTec and is in love with the stuff. :-)If you know Karen, she was a militant Aveda fan until she found the ARTect that she uses. For more details you can ask Karen. I think she is currently testing all the different ARTec products. :-)Sarah K> This may be old news around here, and if> so, I apologize: The other night my stylist gave> me ARTec color-enhancing shampoo and conditioner> to try on my red hair. (The shade was Cherry Wood> or Cherry Bark, I think.)> As far as conditioning, scent, and color> concentration, I think it's far superior to Aveda.> My hair looks almost like I just had a glaze put> on it. The color is more of a true red, too--not> orangy.> Has anyone else tried this line?> Ally
Sarah
Shelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:50am
I saw this in the Aug/Sept issue of Complete Woman. Jenna Elfman loes the TEX line which I think is the line that Karen likes. Jenna says in her interview that ARTec totally changed her hair for the better and she loves it.By the way, Jenna is also growing her hair out longer.Shelley> Yes, if you follow the Hair Talk threads> you will discover that our very own Karen tried> ARTec and is in love with the stuff. :-)> If you know Karen, she was a militant Aveda> fan until she found the ARTect that she uses.> For more details you can ask Karen. I think she> is currently testing all the different ARTec products.> :-)> Sarah K
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic