Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Men Are Now In The Gallery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Men Are Now In The Gallery
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:54am
Due to the many requests by everyone, Jeff and I have purchased over 100 men's hair photos for exclusive use in our Gallery.I have also made arrangements to photograph some men here in Dallas with all different hair lengths. We will continue to update the male hairstyles along with the females.We have also purchased some bride photos and I am going to a wedding in San Antonia next week and the bride and the attendants have agreed to pose for me. So we will be adding bridal and special event hair styles along with our long, short, medium, curly and updos.We are also investigating putting our growing library of styles (over 350 now) into a data base for easier access. Stay tuned. We are always looking for ways to make the site better.Hope this is what you all had in mind when you asked us for men's photos.As you know, Jeff and I always value feedback. So if you have suggestions on how to make this better. Let us know.Thank you for all your support and for coming back and for all the great posts on Hair Talk. :-)Karen & Jeff
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:54am
Great new addition. Please add more guys with medium to longer hair and I will be totally impressed.Robert> Due to the many requests by everyone, Jeff> and I have purchased over 100 men's hair photos> for exclusive use in our Gallery.> I have also made arrangements to photograph> some men here in Dallas with all different hair> lengths. We will continue to update the male hairstyles> along with the females.> We have also purchased some bride photos> and I am going to a wedding in San Antonia next> week and the bride and the attendants have agreed> to pose for me. So we will be adding bridal and> special event hair styles along with our long,> short, medium, curly and updos.> We are also investigating putting our growing> library of styles (over 350 now) into a data base> for easier access. Stay tuned. We are always looking> for ways to make the site better.> Hope this is what you all had in mind when> you asked us for men's photos.> As you know, Jeff and I always value feedback.> So if you have suggestions on how to make this> better. Let us know.> Thank you for all your support and for coming> back and for all the great posts on Hair Talk.> :-)> Karen & Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic