Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCURLY HAIR DISASTER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CURLY HAIR DISASTER!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:55am
Hello! I have this shoulder length dark naturally curly hair!! I am so sick of it because I can never do anything with it!! If anyone has any ideas on how to style it please write me back at zallie@rocketmail.com Thanks!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:56am
Hi,I am writing a long article that compliments my recent interview with Ouidad. However, there will be photos and tips for fixing curly hair.In the meantime,there are several curly hair styles in our Gallery and the book 388 Hairstyles that is in our bookstore has some great looks too.Hope that helps.Best wishes,Karen> Hello! I have this shoulder length dark naturally> curly hair!! I am so sick of it because I can> never do anything with it!! If anyone has any> ideas on how to style it please write me back> at zallie@rocketmail.com Thanks!Related Link:Curly Hair Dos For Shoulder Length Hair
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Melissa Arrington View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Arrington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:57am
Hi, I have naturally curly hair also. Mine is shoulder length and I finally decided to do something different to it. My hair stylist recommended putting layers in it and I love it!> Hi,> I am writing a long article that compliments> my recent interview with Ouidad. However, there> will be photos and tips for fixing curly hair.>> In the meantime,there are several curly hair> styles in our Gallery and the book 388 Hairstyles> that is in our bookstore has some great looks> too.> Hope that helps.> Best wishes,> Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic