Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How about a damaged hair section?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissSagittarius View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSagittarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How about a damaged hair section?
    Posted: October 25 2002 at 11:02am
I think a forum section for damaged hair would be awesome. Atleast for me and my over processed hair! hehe
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 3:52pm
I`ll second that, if hairboutique.com has the resources. I think that board would be visited much more heavily than some of the rather inactive boards currently up and running.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 2:16pm
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Over the years we have added boards when we received suggestions but they are not always a big success. We had many people ask us for a dreadlocks board which we have added on 2 different occasions w/ less than a resounding success. We are again considering removing the dreadlocks board for apparent lack of interest.

The HairTalk board is designed to talk about all types of hair problems, issues, including damaged hair. Our only fear is that if we add a board just for damaged hair this will dilute the function of the HairTalk board.

However, we will keep an open mind to the idea and it if seems like a lot of people want this type of forum for damaged hair we will definitely consider adding it.

Thanks for your interest and taking the time to post.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic