Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCurressence Poll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Suzanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curressence Poll
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:58am
I was wondering if those of you who really like the Curressence by Aveda, share just exactly how you use it.I know that seems like a dumb question - but those of you who really like it, love it - might use it different ( leave in longer time, or use before shampooing.....etc) than the 2-5 minutes the bottle says to leave it in.Thanks, Suzanne
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:59am
I have only been using Curessence for about 4 months but am hooked. I leave it on for as long as possible. Day before yesterday, I washed my hair with Shampure and put on the Curessence.. a shower cap then a beach type scarf over the cap.. then went out by our pool for 2 hours. I floated on the rafts.. jumped on the trampoline with my 13 year old..in short, had fun in the sun. Then came in rinsed it out.. I wasn't disappointed. As always..Curessence does the trick. My motto is leave it on for as long as possible.. Cher> I was wondering if those of you who really> like the Curressence by Aveda, share just exactly> how you use it.> I know that seems like a dumb question -> but those of you who really like it, love it -> might use it different ( leave in longer time,> or use before shampooing.....etc) than the 2-5> minutes the bottle says to leave it in.> Thanks, Suzanne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic