Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAveda Phomollient

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda Phomollient
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:59am
Has anyone tried Phomollient from Aveda? If so can you let me know what you thought. I have very curly hair and am in surch for a product to help control it, thanks for any advise............Wendy
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:00am
I use Phomollient.. I use it to tame my grays mostly. I do rub some through the length of my hair because it helps my braid to stay neater in appearance. I do not know what it would do for curly hair. It's very light..a foam. Karen may know of a product for curly hair.. CherHas anyone tried Phomollient from Aveda?> If so can you let me know what you thought. I> have very curly hair and am in surch for a product> to help control it, thanks for any advise............Wendy>
Suzanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:00am
> Has anyone tried Phomollient from Aveda?> If so can you let me know what you thought. I> have very curly hair and am in surch for a product> to help control it, thanks for any advise............Wendy>I purchased it a couple of weeks ago and I like it!It seems to help tame the frizzies somewhat without making my hair feel loaded with gunk..........try it. And try purchasing it somewhere where they'll let you return it for store credit if you don't like it.Suzanne
Laura Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:03am
> Has anyone tried Phomollient from Aveda?> If so can you let me know what you thought. I> have very curly hair and am in surch for a product> to help control it, thanks for any advise............WendyI've been using the Phomollient, and I've been very happy with it. It doesn't seem to "hold" my hair at all, but it does make it more cooperative. It tangles less, and shines more, and just generally behaves better. However, my hair is straight, so I don't know how much help my experience is. It's not stick-straight - it sometimes has a little wave to it - but it won't do curly even with a perm (which I will never try again anyway!).Laura Jane lswanson@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic