Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Amber and everyone on the site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Amber and everyone on the site
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:01am
Dave was correct about me by saying that I am trying my best seduce or entice David in answering my question. If you all would read my mesage again you will see that I am being a long hair woman is challenging David on not wanting to see anything with short hair women. Seriously you didn't get my message and I wrote in plain english ( laughing very hard and teasing).Hair is an expression of your inner self. I love your character Amber and thank you Dave for being my friend . Trying to save me there????The person that I am calling is not answering and I had a bad reaction from somone that didn't really read what I meant. Its okay I been there and I growled at things. Amber if you look around you will see that I am a very strong believer in har on another site but my battle is keeping the long har alive.Thank you for your response and it didn't offiend me . What else I am suppose to do to entice this male to answer me? Have any ideas ( laughiing)
Amber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:01am
I'm glad that you're not offended Diane,and I'm sorry that I misinterpreted you. You'll have to excuse me at times, I'm well known for having little explosions. I don't mean to be so moody (bitchy), I suppose it just comes naturally! HA HA. So sorry if I ruined your chance at talking to David. Thanks, Amber> Dave was correct about me by saying that> I am trying my best seduce or entice David in> answering my question. If you all would read my> mesage again you will see that I am being a long> hair woman is challenging David on not wanting> to see anything with short hair women. Seriously> you didn't get my message and I wrote in plain> english ( laughing very hard and teasing).> Hair is an expression of your inner self.> I love your character Amber and thank you Dave> for being my friend . Trying to save me there????>> The person that I am calling is not answering> and I had a bad reaction from somone that didn't> really read what I meant. Its okay I been there> and I growled at things. Amber if you look around> you will see that I am a very strong believer> in har on another site but my battle is keeping> the long har alive.> Thank you for your response and it didn't> offiend me . What else I am suppose to do to entice> this male to answer me? Have any ideas ( laughiing)>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic