Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCher thanks for sharing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cher thanks for sharing
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:02am
Cher,What a beautiful person you are inside and outYou have gorgeous hair. and thank you so much for sharing you hair history. I have new hope for my own hair.Wendy
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:03am
Thank you.. With the wealth of info on this board.. we should all beable to get somewhere with our locks!! I think just having the support and sharing is well worth visiting this site.. Karen and Jeff do a marvelous job here. Cher> Cher,> What a beautiful person you are inside and> out> You have gorgeous hair. and thank you so> much for sharing you hair history. I have new> hope for my own hair.> Wendy
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:04am
Dear Cher,I second that emotion! Thank you so much for sharing your heart-felt experiences with us.I wish you all my best and some extra good luck towards growing your hair to your new goal! I'll bet this time you will make it!Valentine :o)
Sandra R. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:04am
Cher,Your hair is gorgeous. Yes it is beautiful so long, but it looks just as beautiful in your current Glamour shot. I know you will grow your hair to beautiful new lengths.Sandra R.> Dear Cher,> I second that emotion! Thank you so much> for sharing your heart-felt experiences with us.>> I wish you all my best and some extra good> luck towards growing your hair to your new goal!> I'll bet this time you will make it!> Valentine :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic