Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLIVING IN ARIZONA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LIVING IN ARIZONA
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:10am
> Hi,> I remembered your post when I saw the Hair> Boutique Hair Tip of the day for 8/5/98:> According to a national study the two best> cities for having great hair are San Diego &> Memphis. The worst cities are El Paso and Phoenix.>> I don't know anyone in Arizona, but I had> a friend who used to live there. I will see if> she can recommend anyone and post it for you.>> Best wishes on your move.> SarahTHANK YOU SARAH AND YIKES!! I WAS AFRAID I WOULD HEAR BAD NEW ABOUT ARIZONA! WHEN YOU SAY PHOENIX, DOES THAT MEAN THAT ITS ONE OF THE WORST IN ARIZONA, OR DO YOU KNOW IF ALL OF ARIZONA IS BAD FOR HAIR? IS IT BECAUSE OF THE DRY HEAT?? I GUESS I WILL BE WALKING AROUND WITH JOJOBA OIL ON MY HAIR ALL DAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFOLESLIE
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Hi,I remembered your post when I saw the Hair Boutique Hair Tip of the day for 8/5/98:According to a national study the two best cities for having great hair are San Diego & Memphis. The worst cities are El Paso and Phoenix.I don't know anyone in Arizona, but I had a friend who used to live there. I will see if she can recommend anyone and post it for you.Best wishes on your move.Sarah> Hi Everyone!!! Is there anyone here that> lives in Arizona? Phoenix area or Tucson? I am> moving there in a few months and I'm wondering> what it will do to my hair. I have heard the dryness> is harsh on the skin so I am worried about what> it will do my hair and if hair products can really> protect it.> Leslie
Sarah Brooke
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:05am
Hi Everyone!!! Is there anyone here that lives in Arizona? Phoenix area or Tucson? I am moving there in a few months and I'm wondering what it will do to my hair. I have heard the dryness is harsh on the skin so I am worried about what it will do my hair and if hair products can really protect it.Leslie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic