Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions About Beauty School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Connie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions About Beauty School
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:05am
Hi,I am new to this forum. I do have a quesiton that I hope someone can answer.I want to go to beauty school to be a stylist but I just graduated from high school and have to work full time. I checked into some beauty schools that are night schools, but it can take a very long time to get finished.I was wondering if there are any correspondence schools where you can take remote classes and then only maybe go to actual classes for a shorter time before you take the classes.I love this board by the way and Cher is very beautiful.Connie.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Hi,Toni & Guy have excellent schools and videos. I am not sure if they have night school or not. They do offer lots of great videos that you can watch at home. I am including the URL below.Hope this helps.Karen> Hi,> I am new to this forum. I do have a quesiton> that I hope someone can answer.> I want to go to beauty school to be a stylist> but I just graduated from high school and have> to work full time. I checked into some beauty> schools that are night schools, but it can take> a very long time to get finished.> I was wondering if there are any correspondence> schools where you can take remote classes and> then only maybe go to actual classes for a shorter> time before you take the classes.> I love this board by the way and Cher is> very beautiful.> Connie.Related Link:Toni & Guy
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic