Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

changing email option?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: changing email option?
    Posted: March 26 2003 at 4:44am
I'm wondering if there's an option to change my current email address? That email address I had signed up is closed right now. Sorry if I've missed it if it's there, otherwise, point it out for me. :)

Thanks!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 12:51pm
Me too, Beachgerl. The mods didn't answer when I posed the question. I hope someone answers yours.
[/url]

Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 1:20am
I was wondering the same thing!
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 1:17pm
Login, click user options at the top of the screen and click manage in profile options.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 5:48pm
Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. The email field (like the username) is not updateable, at least not on my screen. All other fields are. Is that something you guys can turn on?

Thanks.

Elissa
[/url]

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 6:02pm
I will look into it.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Elissa Elissa wrote:

...The email field (like the username) is not updateable, at least not on my screen. ...

Same thing goes for me.
Orc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 10:43am
I even sent them a message asking them to change my e-mail address but they never replied nor changed my e-mail address! Good luck and please let us all know if anyone finds out how to change the e-mail address.
Orc
Blijf luisteren naar je lichaam en haar!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 10:47am
This feature has been fixed. Go to User Options -> Manage Profile.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 11:09am
Cool, it works!
Thanks Jeff!
Carumba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carumba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 5:19pm
You guys should always email Karen at shelton@hairboutique.com if you want an answer from a mod. She is wonderful about emailing back. I have Bmailed her a few times with questions about the boards and she answers right away most of the time but certainly in the first few hours.

Jeff is good too but I know that Karen will always answer if you let her know there is a problem or issue that needs resolution.

Did you know also that you can do a Report on threads that are suspect and it signals Jeff to check the thread?

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 5:25pm
Hi all,

Yes, you can let us know if you think a thread is potential spam or trolls or flamers by clicking on the bottom left hand corner next to where it says "IP Logged". There is a "Report Thread" option. IF you are a registered member and you are logged in, you can click on the Report Thread and it will send an email to Jeff warning him that a thread may be suspect and he or I will look at it and moderate the thread.

Thanks for all your feedback. If anyone has any othger problems with changing their existing email, please let us know.

You can also change your icons if you wish. Jeff is looking into some other options as well that I have asked him to implement if possible.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
blacklisttom07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklisttom07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 4:23am
I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.
zimkimgorze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimkimgorze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 8:54pm
Welcome.  Glad you like it here.  Lots of great information and the HairBoutique.com site has been around since 1996 or something like that.  So lots of archives to go through for info you might not find anywhere else.
rayliza.liza35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayliza.liza35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2012 at 4:50am
Glad you like it here. Lots of great information and the HairBoutique.com site has been around since 1996 or something like that.
Adam Dixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Dixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 11:21am
Email is the way of contact the person.Which is very important electronic media for the person to contact each other.It is the way of getting the message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic