Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Short Hair Board Coming Soon!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Short Hair Board Coming Soon!
    Posted: March 29 2003 at 5:47pm
Hi All,

Thank you to Hairguy00 who has volunteered to moderate a short hair board if we created one. So one is in the works and will be launched on April 2nd. Jeff is working on creating the board so that Hairguy00 can moderate it and keep the topics flowing & limit any potential poster problems.

We are very excited that Hairguy00 is willing to do this so we hope all of you who wanted a short hair board will rally and show Hairguy00 your support for the new board by visiting and keeping the topics flowing.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Cheryl Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 6:11pm
Karen,

I noticed that you guys at HairBoutique.com created a board for HairGuy00 to talk about short hair. So my question is if I have a topic that I think would be great can I suggest it? What determines whether you will create that board or not?

Cheryl
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 6:29pm
Hi Cheryl,

As I have posted before, Jeff and I are open to adding as many topic boards related to hair and beauty as requested IF we can be sure that someone will keep the boards flowing and help us administer the boards w/ regard to removing spam and troll posts. If someone wants a new board and is willing to volunteer to keep an eye on it like Hairguy00 recently did and several people do for a few of the other boards, then we are willing to add the boards.

If you want to email me w/ new HB HairTalk topic suggestions and are willing to help with the boards (it takes only a few minutes every day to check your board & remove inappropriate messages & make sure new topics are added) we are willing to add them to the HairTalk roster.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
Hairboutique.com
shelton@hairboutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Cynthia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 6:09pm
Love the new topic on short hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic