Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedto Leslie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kacee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Leslie
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Thanks Diane... I guess I'm not the only one who gets pressured on to cut my hair am I? In the old days it seemed that short hair and permed hair was in style, now its different, I totally agree with you and, look at all the commercials, the models have long hair,but on some occasions some people have faces etc. that really don't mesh with long hair. I hope this doesn't make you feel worse or that I'm offending you. A great amount of everybody looks 100% with long hair, it gives us something to be proud about and many people where I live love long hair and want to grow their short hair out. Signing out for tonight,Kacee P.s Long hair will never go out of style P.P.s I'm not trying to change your decision either.> Hello . I am not if you were addressing me> or not but I am feed up with short hair women> thinking that us long hair women are out of style.> I don't know how many times I have heard long> hair women complaining about short hair women> about this topic. I don't know what possess some> short women to come up to long hair women and> tell them they should cut their hair. You don't> see a long hair women doing that. Long hair women> don't go around tellling everyone that they should> grow their hair. I am not attacking you or anything> like that. I am personally feel and you have to> realize that I am a firm believer of long hair> that I believe that short hair does make a person> look a lot older . I seen what it does to my sisster> and I seen what it does to my friends. They will> never be able to convince me that short hair is> more atrractive. Sorry but I won't change my mind> and I am very much supporting Leslie.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Hello . I am not if you were addressing me or not but I am feed up with short hair women thinking that us long hair women are out of style. I don't know how many times I have heard long hair women complaining about short hair women about this topic. I don't know what possess some short women to come up to long hair women and tell them they should cut their hair. You don't see a long hair women doing that. Long hair women don't go around tellling everyone that they should grow their hair. I am not attacking you or anything like that. I am personally feel and you have to realize that I am a firm believer of long hair that I believe that short hair does make a person look a lot older . I seen what it does to my sisster and I seen what it does to my friends. They will never be able to convince me that short hair is more atrractive. Sorry but I won't change my mind and I am very much supporting Leslie.> Hello Leslie. I am 37 years old and my hair> reaches my waist also. This is an outgoing battle> between long hair vs short hair. My mother and> sister have very short hair and they believe that> I am getting too old to have long hair . Now I> also think that long hair females need to have> an attitude to protect ourselves. I worked in> the fashion industry as a rep and I came across> many professional clients that I needed to be> in style . I always dressed very professional> and in style and I have always had long hair.> I never had a client tell me that I should cut> my hair but they often commented on my nice hair> becasue I am in style with my clothes and I am> confident. I am not attacking you Leslie but I> am very much angry with you.> I think what has helped me being a long hair> woman is the fact that when I walk into a room> I have this confidence that I am very much in> style and I always have eye contact . I walk into> a room like I own it. That gives the message that> I know what I want while being nice without opening> any doors to be attack. I have never been approached> or maybe nooone has dared to approach me to attack> me on the toplc but if someone did I would look> into their eyes with confidence and say "> I am in style and I am elegance. Its like haivng> two outfits in the window of a shop. ONe is the> current color etc and its in style but not for> long and the other outfit is more more expensvie> because its a classic and it will always be elegant> and in style.> IN many ways I agree with Dave that the industry> is geared to making money. My own hairdresser> has told me that many hairdresser really like> long hair but there isn't a profit to be made.> Where in the world is it written that short hair> is more stylist than long hair? When it really> comes down to it what is style? My defination> of style is who we are and the expression of our> inner self. I can go on and on about all this> and I have tackle this topic on Frank's site many> many times as I am a true fighter of long hair.> I pity the person that comes up to me and attacks> me on the subject. They mention age. Have you> seem Diane Cannon? She had shoulder length hair> and she is 61 years old and she is more sexy than> some younger women walking around. Do you want> me to come down and roughen her up for you? (> laughing) She is not worth the time and effort> and I know its very hard when its your workplace.> I feel very sorrry for that dust ball because> she has no life and she is very cruel. If she> didn' mean to hurt you she would have shut up.>> Sorry about the novel
Kacee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
I know that you aren't writing to me probably but um... I really think both long and short styles are nice and that it totally depends on what the person wants, I mean its THEIR hair and it depends on the shape of the face. But my opinion is that well... I like long hair because you can do more with it and it looks nice and feels nice . I like short hair because its easy to manage and you don't have to worry about it too much. I hope you don't mind me saying this.> Hello Leslie. I am 37 years old and my hair> reaches my waist also. This is an outgoing battle> between long hair vs short hair. My mother and> sister have very short hair and they believe that> I am getting too old to have long hair . Now I> also think that long hair females need to have> an attitude to protect ourselves. I worked in> the fashion industry as a rep and I came across> many professional clients that I needed to be> in style . I always dressed very professional> and in style and I have always had long hair.> I never had a client tell me that I should cut> my hair but they often commented on my nice hair> becasue I am in style with my clothes and I am> confident. I am not attacking you Leslie but I> am very much angry with you.> I think what has helped me being a long hair> woman is the fact that when I walk into a room> I have this confidence that I am very much in> style and I always have eye contact . I walk into> a room like I own it. That gives the message that> I know what I want while being nice without opening> any doors to be attack. I have never been approached> or maybe nooone has dared to approach me to attack> me on the toplc but if someone did I would look> into their eyes with confidence and say "> I am in style and I am elegance. Its like haivng> two outfits in the window of a shop. ONe is the> current color etc and its in style but not for> long and the other outfit is more more expensvie> because its a classic and it will always be elegant> and in style.> IN many ways I agree with Dave that the industry> is geared to making money. My own hairdresser> has told me that many hairdresser really like> long hair but there isn't a profit to be made.> Where in the world is it written that short hair> is more stylist than long hair? When it really> comes down to it what is style? My defination> of style is who we are and the expression of our> inner self. I can go on and on about all this> and I have tackle this topic on Frank's site many> many times as I am a true fighter of long hair.> I pity the person that comes up to me and attacks> me on the subject. They mention age. Have you> seem Diane Cannon? She had shoulder length hair> and she is 61 years old and she is more sexy than> some younger women walking around. Do you want> me to come down and roughen her up for you? (> laughing) She is not worth the time and effort> and I know its very hard when its your workplace.> I feel very sorrry for that dust ball because> she has no life and she is very cruel. If she> didn' mean to hurt you she would have shut up.>> Sorry about the novel
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Hello Leslie. I am 37 years old and my hair reaches my waist also. This is an outgoing battle between long hair vs short hair. My mother and sister have very short hair and they believe that I am getting too old to have long hair . Now I also think that long hair females need to have an attitude to protect ourselves. I worked in the fashion industry as a rep and I came across many professional clients that I needed to be in style . I always dressed very professional and in style and I have always had long hair. I never had a client tell me that I should cut my hair but they often commented on my nice hair becasue I am in style with my clothes and I am confident. I am not attacking you Leslie but I am very much angry with you.I think what has helped me being a long hair woman is the fact that when I walk into a room I have this confidence that I am very much in style and I always have eye contact . I walk into a room like I own it. That gives the message that I know what I want while being nice without opening any doors to be attack. I have never been approached or maybe nooone has dared to approach me to attack me on the toplc but if someone did I would look into their eyes with confidence and say " I am in style and I am elegance. Its like haivng two outfits in the window of a shop. ONe is the current color etc and its in style but not for long and the other outfit is more more expensvie because its a classic and it will always be elegant and in style.IN many ways I agree with Dave that the industry is geared to making money. My own hairdresser has told me that many hairdresser really like long hair but there isn't a profit to be made. Where in the world is it written that short hair is more stylist than long hair? When it really comes down to it what is style? My defination of style is who we are and the expression of our inner self. I can go on and on about all this and I have tackle this topic on Frank's site many many times as I am a true fighter of long hair. I pity the person that comes up to me and attacks me on the subject. They mention age. Have you seem Diane Cannon? She had shoulder length hair and she is 61 years old and she is more sexy than some younger women walking around. Do you want me to come down and roughen her up for you? ( laughing) She is not worth the time and effort and I know its very hard when its your workplace. I feel very sorrry for that dust ball because she has no life and she is very cruel. If she didn' mean to hurt you she would have shut up.Sorry about the novel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic