Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNG again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NG again
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
I found the store today that carried all of the Nature's Gate shampoos and conditioners. So, I got to pick and choose. I came away with 5 bottles. I think I will be quite busy testing for a bit. I found them at Fresh Fields Market if anyone has those around their town. Very good prices too.. I got the Jojoba Dawn..I love the natural pink color. Very appealing.. Cher
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:10am
I tested out the Nature's Gate Jojoba shampoo and condtioner. I got lots of suds from the Jojoba and the conditioner worked great. The pink color that's naturally colored, no dyes, is very appealing. I have no tangles. I am very pleased so far with this one. Also, I used my Shampure and Curessence the other day and it did so great..made my hair super soft. I had some comments from my Mom today on how healthy my hair is looking. I think my hair likes jumping from NG to the Aveda and back. I figure to switch from the NG herbal, to the Jojoba, then to the Aveda..and start back around again.. When I use the Aveda, I plan on leaving the Curessence on for longer periods of time..letting it do it's stuff like always. That should keep my hair in fabulous shape..and save on the ole pocketbook.. Anyway.. I loved the Jojoba Dawn if you are reading this!!> I found the store today that carried all> of the Nature's Gate shampoos and conditioners.> So, I got to pick and choose. I came away with> 5 bottles. I think I will be quite busy testing> for a bit. I found them at Fresh Fields Market> if anyone has those around their town. Very good> prices too.. I got the Jojoba Dawn..I love the> natural pink color. Very appealing.. Cher
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:10am
I'm so glad it worked well for you Cher! It really sounds like you've found a regimen that will allow you to grow your lovely, thick hair long again. I'm tickled pink to have had a hand in that!Best wishes to all!Dawn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic