Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHOw to fix my hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOw to fix my hair???
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
I had long hair but i got tried of it. So i wanted a new look for the summer. I cuted it in layers but i don't know how to fix it? If u tell me what to use on it? or where i can find pictures od hair styles with layers?
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
Hi,The Hair Boutique Gallery has close to 400 pages of different hair styles. Several of the photos have layers in varying degrees.When it comes to fixing the layers it is helpful to use a good styling gel (like Aveda Confixer) that will give you some body and definition to your hair. Then use a round brush and blow dry each layer separately directing the air flow to the under side of the hair to give it some fullness.You can also "fingerpick" your layers and use a good hair wax to get a different textured look.Hot rollers will also give you the option to add curls or body...depending on what size rollers you use.I don't normally recommend using either hair dryers or hot curlers on a regular basis, but if you do use them, remember to use a good leave in conditioner to protect the hair shaft from the heat of the blow dryer or curlers.Hope this helps. Good luck with your new style. Remember, it takes about 5-7 days for a hair to recover from a cut and start to take on the shape it was cut into. Hair will actually go into "shock" sometimes when it is cut. So be patient and "play" with your hair to get the feel of the new layers.Best wish,Karen> I had long hair but i got tried of it. So> i wanted a new look for the summer. I cuted it> in layers but i don't know how to fix it? If u> tell me what to use on it? or where i can find> pictures od hair styles with layers?
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic