Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNoreen your hair is very beautiful.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noreen your hair is very beautiful.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:12am
Very Inspiring.Regards, Clare> Dear Noreen,> Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your> hair is very beautiful. Your mom is also very> beautiful and of course I enjoy that barrette> as I am a strong believer in hair jewelry. I love> a barrette like that.
Clare
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
Hi Tommi,Thank you for you nice compliment. I am in the process of letting my hair grow longer. Right now it is an inch or so past my knees. I am trying for my ankles, but who knows. I will stop it if it starts to get unhealthy, or if my hair should reach the end of its growth cycle it may not get there.Good luck in growing your hair. It sounds like your hair is at the same length my hair was at when I was 30. But you have an advantage that I didn't have. You can come here and get great information and lots of support. Listen to what all these wonderful people say, and your hair will stay in great shape.Take care, Noreen>> Hi Noreen, Your hair looks like fantastic.> Do you want to grow it longer? I'm a 30 years> old women from Germany. I have hair to my buttocks> and I want to grow it longer. If you want to talk> with me about long hair please send me a mail.> Tommi
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
Thank you all very much for your wonderful and kind posts. I am so glad that you enjoyed my article. It was very fun to put together and I couldn't think of a better group of people to share it with. Karen and Jeff were so very kind to publish it. My Mom is so flattered by all the nice things that everyone has said about her. She is going to write a proper thank you within the next few days, and we will post it soon. Though her picture was taken 50+ years ago, she is still a very beautiful woman.Take care, Noreen
Tommi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
> Dear Noreen,> Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your> hair is very beautiful. Your mom is also very> beautiful and of course I enjoy that barrette> as I am a strong believer in hair jewelry. I love> a barrette like that.Hi Noreen, Your hair looks like fantastic. Do you want to grow it longer? I'm a 30 years old women from Germany. I have hair to my buttocks and I want to grow it longer. If you want to talk with me about long hair please send me a mail. Tommi
Art View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Art Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
WOW. Beautiful hair and a great story. It is funny and interesting and so well written. Thanks for sharing.ArtPS. Tell your mom she looks awesome too.> Noreen,> WOW. I am still staring at your gorgeous> hair. Your hair article is wonderful. Thanks for> sharing. Having a photo of your mom was really> a great way to end your story. I loved everything.>> Martin
martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
Noreen,WOW. I am still staring at your gorgeous hair. Your hair article is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Having a photo of your mom was really a great way to end your story. I loved everything.Martin> Noreen,> You are beautiful, your hair is incredible> and I loved the photo of your gorgeous mom. We> can see where the beauty originated.> Best wishes. Thanks for sharing.> Ben
Ben View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
Noreen,You are beautiful, your hair is incredible and I loved the photo of your gorgeous mom. We can see where the beauty originated.Best wishes. Thanks for sharing.Ben> Hi Diane,> Thank you so much for your nice compliment.> I agree, my Mom was sure a looker. That white> pearl barrette against her awesome auburn/chestnut> colored hair has always fascinated me. I have> admired that picture ever since I can remember.> She finally gave it to me when she moved in with> us this past spring. She had it taken for my Dad> when he was in the Army during WWII. None of the> guys in his company beleived that it was really> his girlfriend. She is really excited about having> her picture posted on the HB, and I will let her> read your nice post.> On another note, I snuck (we keep stealing> it from each other)that Redbook magazine out of> her room so that I could pass on the info that> was in there about barrettes for you.> It is only a paragraph long, but it says> the key is to make it look casual, to place the> barrette above where the eyebrow arches, and don't> make it too neat. It also suggests to wear multiple> clips side by side.> Thanks again, Noreen
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
Noeen, All I can say is WOW!!!!! both you and mom beautiful....Wendy> Hi Chuppa,> I am glad that you found the article and> pictures. Good thing I read down a bit further> to see this post. I was going to tell you what> they were talking about. I had fun writing that> little article and going through all those old> pictures was a real blast. Thanks for your nice> compliment.> Take care, Noreen
Noreen View Drop Down

Hi Chuppa,I am glad that you found the article and pictures. Good thing I read down a bit further to see this post. I was going to tell you what they were talking about. I had fun writing that little article and going through all those old pictures was a real blast. Thanks for your nice compliment.Take care, Noreen> I found the pictures, yes your hair is beautiful> and now I know what everyone was talking about.>
Noreen View Drop Down

Hi Karla and Sarah,Thank you both for your posts. Isn't it great that Karen and Jeff give us a place to be able to post these articles and pictures, and to share our experiences? My Mom will be very happy to hear that you liked her picture, too.Take care, Noreen> I totally agree. Thank you Noreen for showing> us your gorgeous hair. Your mom is very beautiful> too.> Sarah
chuppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:09am
I found the pictures, yes your hair is beautiful and now I know what everyone was talking about.
Noreen View Drop Down

Hi Diane,Thank you so much for your nice compliment. I agree, my Mom was sure a looker. That white pearl barrette against her awesome auburn/chestnut colored hair has always fascinated me. I have admired that picture ever since I can remember. She finally gave it to me when she moved in with us this past spring. She had it taken for my Dad when he was in the Army during WWII. None of the guys in his company beleived that it was really his girlfriend. She is really excited about having her picture posted on the HB, and I will let her read your nice post.On another note, I snuck (we keep stealing it from each other)that Redbook magazine out of her room so that I could pass on the info that was in there about barrettes for you.It is only a paragraph long, but it says the key is to make it look casual, to place the barrette above where the eyebrow arches, and don't make it too neat. It also suggests to wear multiple clips side by side.Thanks again, Noreen> Dear Noreen,> Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your> hair is very beautiful. Your mom is also very> beautiful and of course I enjoy that barrette> as I am a strong believer in hair jewelry. I love> a barrette like that.
chuppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
Where is everyone seeing Noreen's hair,I would like to see what everyone is talking about.
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
I totally agree. Thank you Noreen for showing us your gorgeous hair. Your mom is very beautiful too.Sarah> Noreen,> You must have the most beautiful hair of> any women I have ever seen. Thank you soooooo> much for sharing.> Karla
Sarah Brooke
Karla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
Noreen,You must have the most beautiful hair of any women I have ever seen. Thank you soooooo much for sharing.Karla> Dear Noreen,> Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your> hair is very beautiful. Your mom is also very> beautiful and of course I enjoy that barrette> as I am a strong believer in hair jewelry. I love> a barrette like that.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
Dear Noreen,Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your hair is very beautiful. Your mom is also very beautiful and of course I enjoy that barrette as I am a strong believer in hair jewelry. I love a barrette like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic