Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Jen ( your hair recipe) great

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Jen ( your hair recipe) great
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:13am
Jen I was looking at some old posts and found your recipe for hair care, Well I ran out to the health food store and got all the ingredients and tryed it yesterday I left it in all day, and when I washed my hair, WOW it was really soft. Thak you so much for sharing it with all of us. I would recommend any one to try it.........Thanks again, Wendy
Suzanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:13am
> Jen I was looking at some old posts and found> your recipe for hair care, Well I ran out to the> health food store and got all the ingredients> and tryed it yesterday I left it in all day, and> when I washed my hair, WOW it was really soft.> Thak you so much for sharing it with all of us.> I would recommend any one to try it.........I'd like to have this recipe.....can anyone share it or point me to where I can find it?thanks, Suzanne
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:14am
Suzanne, I found it by looking back at old posts it is dated on may 27th titled Hair care recipe posted by JenThanks Wendy>> I'd like to have this recipe.....can anyone> share it or point me to where I can find it?> thanks, Suzanne
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:14am
Wendy, I'm so glad it worked well for you! It has really helped my hair growth and condition a lot. Suzanne, if you can't find the post, let me know. I'll be happy to repost the recipe. Sincerely, Jen> Suzanne, I found it by looking back at old> posts it is dated on may 27th titled Hair care> recipe posted by Jen> Thanks Wendy
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:14am
Jen, Please repost your hair recipe.It sounds great and I'd like to try it. Thanks, Lisa.> Wendy, I'm so glad it worked well for you!> It has really helped my hair growth and condition> a lot. Suzanne, if you can't find the post, let> me know. I'll be happy to repost the recipe. Sincerely,> Jen
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:14am
Here it is! Hope you like it! (P.S. go ahead and experiment with ingredient amounts... it's not an exact science :-)OK, here is my secret recipe for a great conditioning oil/sun screen. I use it as a scalp massage before bed, on the ends when hanging around the house or putting my hair in a bun, and all over when I'm outdoors swimming, boating, etc. When I wash it out, my hair is really shiny and soft.Ingredients: Pure Aloe gel (acts as a natural sunscreen) Green tea (I boil the tea bag and use a bit of the brew... acts as a UVB ray protectant) Jojoba oil (natural sunscreen) St. John's Wort (Yes, the vitamin! I put a bit of the powder in the mixture... great for dry hair) Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E (as a preservative) Tea Tree Oil (as a preservative) Coconut oil (great hair emollient) Lemon essential oil (for a great scent!)Mix together in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let cool and store in plastic or glass bottles.I buy all the ingredients at a health food store. The ingredients can be expensive, I believe around $45 for all of them, but they make a lot of the potion that lasts for months! I also use it on my face when it's really dry and on my hands -- it's a great cuticle conditioner, too.> Jen, Please repost your hair recipe.It sounds> great and I'd like to try it. Thanks, Lisa.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic