Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHi Cher...Any ARTec results yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Cher...Any ARTec results yet?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:15am
H Cher,I have the Nature's Gate sitting in my bathroom but I haven't made it there yet. I am still working my way through a bunch of other stuff.I was wondering if you had tried the ARTec yet and what you think.Thanks for the note. That was very sweet. Very thoughtful.Karen :-)
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:15am
Hello Karen... I tried the Artec Smoothing once and it made my hair very, very, soft but the next day it was totally limp. My feathers were flat! Then I tried the NG Herbal and got hooked. I haven't given Artec another chance yet but am going to. I am saving the Kiwi for my mom. She moved to the beach a year ago and her hair is totally bleached out from the sun. And very dry. I want her to try both of the Artec products and will let you know what she thinks of them also. The Smoothing I think, was too softening for my hair. I'll see what my mom thinks... take care..sorry I am not here much anymore, we just got a new boat last week :-) .. Cher~> H Cher,> I have the Nature's Gate sitting in my bathroom> but I haven't made it there yet. I am still working> my way through a bunch of other stuff.> I was wondering if you had tried the ARTec> yet and what you think.> Thanks for the note. That was very sweet.> Very thoughtful.> Karen :-)
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:16am
Hi Cher,Well if I got a new boat...I wouldn't be here either...although I would probably try to use my notebook on the boat. LOL Yes...ARTec can be very softening. It is good to stick with NG since it works so well on your hair. Once you find something great, no sense messing with it. I have tried Rusk for 2 days now and I am not liking it. I an wanting to go back to my ARTec or Aveda. :-)Enjoy the boat. :-)Karen> Hello Karen... I tried the Artec Smoothing> once and it made my hair very, very, soft but> the next day it was totally limp. My feathers> were flat! Then I tried the NG Herbal and got> hooked. I haven't given Artec another chance yet> but am going to. I am saving the Kiwi for my mom.> She moved to the beach a year ago and her hair> is totally bleached out from the sun. And very> dry. I want her to try both of the Artec products> and will let you know what she thinks of them> also. The Smoothing I think, was too softening> for my hair. I'll see what my mom thinks... take> care..sorry I am not here much anymore, we just> got a new boat last week :-) .. Cher~
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:16am
> Once you find something great, no sense messing with it.> I have tried Rusk for 2 days now and I am not> liking it. I am wanting to go back to my ARTec or Aveda.Hi Karen, Those were your words to Cher, but I have to wonder why you would switch from products that make your beatiful hair soft and shiny to try something unknown? Well, I think I do know the answer, there are all these products out there and you feel you "have" to try them to see if they are any good. Then if someone asks about them you have some basis for an answer.I remember some weeks ago when you colored your hair, did the intensive conditioning treatment, and then started using ARTec products on the advice of your stylist. Now you like ARTec as well as Aveda products. So, I guess you don't know until you try them.I do think you are missing the boat though. You could be getting very rich testing hair care products. All these companies would then have to put on their labels, WE DON'T TEST OUR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS, BUT WE DO TEST THEM ON KAREN.Go back to the products that make your hair happy and you too.Neil
gigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:16am
Neil, Clearly you are not a girl. Searching for haircare Shangri-la is like the search for the perfect red lipstick. One can get really close, but its never perfection. It makes no sense, of course, but there is always that hope that the next new product will be The One.
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:16am
> All these companies would then have> to put on their labels, WE DON'T TEST OUR PRODUCTS> ON ANIMALS, BUT WE DO TEST THEM ON KAREN. I would certainly buy a product with that label! Very cute! ;o)Valentine :o)
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:16am
Hi Gigi, Thanks for the clarification, but is this another one of those things where "guys just do not get it"? *G*> Neil, Clearly you are not a girl. Searching> for haircare Shangri-la is like the search for> the perfect red lipstick.I'm glad my masculinity so blatantly comes shining through, but how do you know that "I" haven't found the perfect red lipstick? (only kidding)>One can get really close, but its never perfection. It >makes no sense, of course, but there is always that hope >that the next new product will be The One.Yeah I know, for some people it is (girl thing), "so many novels, so little time", or (guy thing) "so many micro brew beers, so.....", etc, so it must be true for shampoos, conditioners, and red lipstick as well. I just read your post below under "Rusk", my goodness!! *G*Best of luck on The Quest.Neil>
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:17am
I was thinking more along the lines of "tested by Karen".. ;-) Cher~> I would certainly buy a product with that> label! Very cute! ;o)> Valentine :o)
gigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:17am
Yes Neil, it is one of those things. : ) If you do at some point though, discover the perfect red lipstick, I trust that you will share this information with us at your earliest convenience (the shade, not how you discovered it). In the meantime, rest assured that blatant masculinity is not such a bad thing at all.> Hi Gigi, Thanks for the clarification, but> is this another one of those things where "guys> just do not get it"? *G*> I'm glad my masculinity so blatantly comes> shining through, but how do you know that "I"> haven't found the perfect red lipstick? (only> kidding)> Yeah I know, for some people it is (girl> thing), "so many novels, so little time",> or (guy thing) "so many micro brew beers,> so.....", etc, so it must be true for shampoos,> conditioners, and red lipstick as well. I just> read your post below under "Rusk", my> goodness!! *G*> Best of luck on The Quest.> Neil
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:17am
> If you do at some point though, discover the perfect> red lipstick, I trust that you will share this> information with us at your earliest convenience> (the shade, not how you discovered it).Gigi, would it ease any anxieties if I told you my preferred data gathering method is with a willing opposite gender research partner using the time honored direct random multiple transfer test for color clarity and lasting effect?Besides, Halloween is still too far away.>In the meantime, rest assured that blatant masculinity is not such a bad thing at all.Is it OK to have some sensitivity underneath that bravado exterior?I think we better move on to something hair related. *G* Neil
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:17am
> I was thinking more along the lines of "tested> by Karen".Hi Cher, I agree, that sounds much nicer, thanks. With the way Karen is going the "new product label" is not out of the realm of possibility.Hope you are having fun on the new boat. Neil
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:18am
Oh yes.. the boat is a blast but does nothing for your hairdo!! My feathers in the front stick straight up when we get in and I have to do tight french braiding or I look a fright.. but it's fun. :-)>> Hi Cher, I agree, that sounds much nicer,> thanks. With the way Karen is going the "new> product label" is not out of the realm of> possibility.> Hope you are having fun on the new boat.> Neil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic