Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Dawn and others.but especially Dawn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dee/Kacee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee/Kacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Dawn and others.but especially Dawn
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:18am
Hi Dawn,Remember that message I posted about Aloe and Awapuhi? Well, awapuhi just to let you know is Hawaiian Ginger. I don't know where they get the moisturey stuff from because It doesn't come from the fibrous stems and I don't think it comes from the flowers.But I did try aloe, I picked a leaf, and split it open with a wide, flat, needle and scooped out the goop, I mushed it all up with a plastic fork and even though there was still chunks that wouldn't mush, I put it in a little container and added water, on top of that, I poured in about a teaspoon full of this Avon Aloe conditioner that I had so I could make it easier to apply onto my hair. I mixed it up really good, combed and wet my hair, it didn't lather but it did aplly really good and pretty even. I waited about 1 minute and then rinsed it all out with cold water.MY hair feels really, really healthy, Aloe I think is supposed to help protect from the sun, I can't say that it makes my hair way shiny, but its a pretty healthy shiny, It doesn't cause frizz, it does just the opposite, my hair is really manageable and I just love it.I would suggest to people: Healthy hair, do this at least once a month. damaged/dry, at least 2 a month and really damaged,1 time each week. Its important you don't do this everyday because you know, aloe plants do need some time to grow! I love the results and I'm sure many will too. P.s. It doesn't weigh your hair down, but it doesn't make it puffy and blow all over with just a little puff!Hope this works for you as wellas it worked for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic