Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGood and Bad Hair Foods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good and Bad Hair Foods
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:18am
HI, Sometime back there was a post talking about the good/bad hair foods. Can somebody give me a clue about where the post is or even better help me with knowing what the good/bad hair foods are?Id appreciate any information. Thanks Dee
Dee
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:19am
Hi Dee,I did post a very longgggggggggg message about good and bad hair foods. I will try to locate it and paste it up here.I just hope I can find it or else I have a lot of typing to do. :-)Karen> HI, Sometime back there was a post talking> about the good/bad hair foods. Can somebody give> me a clue about where the post is or even better> help me with knowing what the good/bad hair foods> are?> Id appreciate any information. Thanks Dee>
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Dee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
Hi Karen,I was wondering whether you did get the chance to find the post.ThanksDee
Dee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic