Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has any one tried Infusium Hairspray OR Aussie Hairspray?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHas any one tried Infusium Hairspray OR Aussie Hairspray?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has any one tried Infusium Hairspray OR Aussie Hairspray?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
What do you think? Are they OK to use on hair- or are they really unhealthy? DO you know of anything better?
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
Hi Michelle,Just my two cents here. ;o) I've tried Infusium hairspray and it was very very harsh to my hair. It seemed to contribute to a lot of damage to my hair one particular winter season. It didn't comb out easily for me either. I've used their leave in conditioner and I liked that fine, but I just am very cautious about the hairspray. I have fine, straight hair so perhaps my hair is more prone to damage than other's may be. But I do not feel that I can recommend this one with good conscience.Keep an eye out though. There are others on the board who use Infusium products and Aussie products and may be able to give you a more comprehensive evaluation.Good Luck!Valentine :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic