Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - look out short hair as long hair is in fashion with the folloiwng world known designers.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlook out short hair as long hair is in fashion with the folloiwng world known designers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: look out short hair as long hair is in fashion with the folloiwng world known designers.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
I am so excited. The folloiwng designers are using long hair models: Guess Jeans, Mark Eisen, Yves Saint Laurent, Emanuel Ungaro, Dior, Paul Smith, Chloe, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Versace, Bill Blass and Donna Karen.Plus brown shoes is showing a beautiufl long hair woman that has black hair that reaches her buttocks wearing a red outfit( ha!) and black fashion boots.Long hair is coming back in the fashion world so this will certainly help us long hair women,.
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
> I am so excited. The folloiwng designers> are using long hair models: Guess Jeans, Mark> Eisen, Yves Saint Laurent, Emanuel Ungaro, Dior,> Paul Smith, Chloe, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Versace,> Bill Blass and Donna Karen.> Plus brown shoes is showing a beautiufl long> hair woman that has black hair that reaches her> buttocks wearing a red outfit( ha!) and black> fashion boots.> Long hair is coming back in the fashion world> so this will certainly help us long hair women,.>I hope long hair doesn't become "in fashion". I like being different by having long hair. If it becomes popular I won't be different anymore, as far as hair goes. Leslie
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
>> I hope long hair doesn't become "in> fashion". I like being different by having> long hair. If it becomes popular I won't be different> anymore, as far as hair goes. LeslieHello Leslie,I understand what you are saying but just think if long hair was in style in the fashion industry that means in the future you won't come across so many comments like you had that hurt you and many of us long hair females. I really don't think it will ever become a trend but it would be nice for the society to see that having long hair is also in style just like the attitude that short har is in. I always felt that long hair is a classic thing.
Marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
>> I hope long hair doesn't become "in> fashion". I like being different by having> long hair. If it becomes popular I won't be different> anymore, as far as hair goes. LeslieRelated Link:Have you seen Supermodel Carrie Salmon lately?
Mrs S M Lympany
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
>> Hello Leslie,> I understand what you are saying but just> think if long hair was in style in the fashion> industry that means in the future you won't come> across so many comments like you had that hurt> you and many of us long hair females. I really> don't think it will ever become a trend but it> would be nice for the society to see that having> long hair is also in style just like the attitude> that short har is in. I always felt that long> hair is a classic thing.HI DIANE, I GUESS THAT IS TRUE AND WE CAN ALWAYS SAY TO THE SHORT HAIRED PEOPLE, "HEY, YOU SHOULD REALLY GIVE YOUR HAIR SOME STYLE BY GROWING IT LONG". JUST KIDDING, I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING MAD AT ME!LESLIE
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
>> HI DIANE, I GUESS THAT IS TRUE AND WE CAN> ALWAYS SAY TO THE SHORT HAIRED PEOPLE, "HEY,> YOU SHOULD REALLY GIVE YOUR HAIR SOME STYLE BY> GROWING IT LONG". JUST KIDDING, I DON'T WANT> ANYONE GETTING MAD AT ME!> LESLIEYes that woud be funny.
Joan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
>Related Link:Another Picture of Carrie Salmon
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
I love those pictures. Thank you for sharing. I found that a while back the models were getting shorter hairstyles but in the Canadian Fashion magazine the models have longer hair than usual and some have hair to their bra straps and some their hair touches their buttocks.>I would like to have a dress like the model that you shown. That style would easily suit me. I wonder who makes that dress? Maybe I can track down a boutique here. I am talking about the dress that has flowers on it that Carrrie Salmon is wearing. Who is the designer?
Stephen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
I like your choice in hair and clothes!
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
Hi Diane and everyone,I have also noticed that red hair is extremely popular again. I've noticed quite a few red haired models in my fashion magazines. Karen & Jeff's new set of redhead photos to the gallery is very timely.My mother has beautiful red hair, so I'm kind of partial too!Valentine :o)
none View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote none Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
does the girl in picture really model...she looks like an aids patent and is really not pretty>
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
> I like your choice in hair and clothes!I know the post was for Mary but I thought you were a man that loved short hair on women not bald.
Becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
I would killl to have long hair as you will see from the message I have posted so I would not worry about people getting mad atyou. Mind you I guess people always want the opposite of the hair they have not got!!!>> Yes that woud be funny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic